Saturday 11 August 2012

Sunday-itis

HELLOOOOOOO!
So this is my third day up north -- and I am already struggling with these early mornings (3.30am!!) and not being able to sleep at night.  Its such a strange world up here and it seems that everyone is non stop ALL the time!!
So.. in my spare time up here I am a Pinterest freak (there's not alot to do during the day!).  Here are some of my favourite pins at the moment!

Karlie Kloss - what a model.

Ombre lips!

Can i have himmmm??
OBSESSION: STUDS! 



You can find me on pinterest @: http://pinterest.com/theworldoflanks/

SUNDAYFUNDAY!

Theworldoflanks xxxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Hi doll,

    thanks for your comment on my blog.
    sure we can follow eachother!
    I follow u now, pleaee follow me back like u promised.

    XO, Csrmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ALl done lovely!
      Love your casio goldern watch in your new post!! :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos <3 love your blog

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovelllyyyy!!
      I hope all is going well :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. amazing ombre lips!
    thanks for the love honey, i'm following you now xoxo
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ombre lips are awesome right? I need to perfect them!!
      I dont see you on my list?
      Love the name Anthea!!

      theworldoflanks xx

      Delete
  5. Oh wow, those ombre lips look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment lady!
      Ombre anything is soooo good atm!!

      Delete
  6. love your blog! you have such cute style :)

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your comment! :)
      I had a squizz and i like your blog to!
      I have just followed yours would you like to follow mine too!!

      theworldoflanks xx

      Delete