Wednesday 8 August 2012

Oh Dear! It was bin day... FIRST OUTFIT SHOT!

Hello!!
So I am really excited about starting this blog up again! :)  And I have been getting inspiration from other blogs and online sources.. and I think it is time for my first outfit post: IT WAS BIN DAY... OOPS and I didnt have much time so I had to pop down my street and get a photo.  (So excuse the bins please!)
My style changes from day to day.  Today i felt a little grungy... I wore:

Myers Tights//Stussy 'Never Sleep and Live Forever' top//Factorie guys jacket//My nannas yellow Snood (she knitted it!! shes so clever!!)//ASOS platform shoes//Ray Ban Glasses//Bali Bangles.










Spread the lanky word!  Loving your feedback!! 

Theworldoflanks xxx


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog!!!! Absolutely lets follow each other!! I'm excited for you to get your blog on!!! Followed you on GFC and bloglovin xx

    Marla
    www.trendstruck.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look <3 very cute and edgy!

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely - your blog is looking awesome as usual!! :)

      theworldoflanks.blogspot.com.au

      Delete