Monday 16 April 2012

One big Glitter Ball.

The weekend went to quick and I WANNA GO BACCKKK..
Okay.. had my cry baby moment. I feel as if these weekends are so jammed packed with plans that they finish so quickly and then we have to start the whole terrible Monday morning feeling and the routine starts again.  Weekends are so free and sparatic! 
Sunday me and my best friend geared up for an insane Wonderland experience with Van She and Flume to name a few.  We decided to glitter ball it up.. and when i say glitter.. I mean freaking glitter EVERYWHERE!  Face.. hair.. eye brows.. arms, legs and eventually pillow and bed.
We had a cute little picnic before hand and here's some pictures from the day :)


SPRINKLE NAIL POLISH FOR THE WORLD.

FACEPAINTING HEAVEN.
HappyMonday

Theworldoflanks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment